We’re counting down the days until this year’s National Postal Forum taking place at the Convention Center in downtown Baltimore from May 21st – 24th!
This year, MailSmart Logistics is exhibiting! It will be great to see all the mailers, lettershops, nonprofits and mailing industry pros at the Forum.
The three-day event features over 130 workshops, including:
- Targeted Budget-Friendly Marketing
- Where Does Direct Mail Fit Into Those Increasingly Digital Tactics?
- Leveraging Shipping Data Across All Your E‐Commerce Operations
- 10 Hot New Logistics Trends that will Keep Customers Coming Back for More
- What’s Mail Got to do With it?
There will also be USPS official certification courses available for Certified Direct Mail Professional, Executive Mail Center Manager, and Mailpiece Design Professional.
We look forward to seeing you there. Let your nose lead you straight to Booth #825 – we’ll be serving up popcorn. Stop by and grab a bag to nibble on while you explore the exhibit hall.