Join mailers from a variety of industries from business to nonprofit who are looking forward to gathering this year at the National Postal Forum. Over the course of four days, you will have the opportunity to attend stimulating sessions on the latest topics and trends in the mailing and shipping industry, mix and mingle with industry professionals, and meet new service providers.
The NPF values education and equips you with the tools you need to take your business to the next level. Take your pick from the over 100 USPS-led sessions and workshops under these six multidisciplinary tracks:
- eCommerce, Steps to Shipping Success
- Informed Visibility: Real Time, Real Data
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Mail Operations: Fulfilling the Needs of your Customers
- Pushing the Envelope: Why Mail Works
- The Evolution of Delivery: From Mailbox to Mail “inbox”
This year the conference is being held in Indianapolis at the Indiana Convention Center on May 5-8. There are three registration options, and you can check them all out here. Our very own Debbie Sylvester will be there – be sure to look for her.