Amid all the social distancing and closures, we hope you and your loved ones are safe.
Here at MailSmart Logistics, our team is working remotely from home. Each employee has full access to all the tools and systems we use to coordinate your mailings. If you are mailing, we are at-the-ready to use postal logistics to get it to your recipients.
Employee direct phone numbers have been forwarded to mobile phones and we’re here to help whether it’s to answer a question or schedule a pick-up. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Latest Update: 4/6/2020 at 10:00am
- Service Updates from the USPS: The Postal Service has so far experienced only minor operational impacts in the United States as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic…read more…
- Statement on Coronavirus from the USPS: The United States Postal Service has a dedicated COVID-19 Command Response leadership team that is focusing on employee, operational, business, and customer continuity during this unprecedented epidemic. We continue to follow the strategies and measures recommended by …read more…
- Our Plants: All our plants throughout the US are operating at full capacity to process Marketing Mail and First-Class mail.
- Our Transportation Partners: Our transportation partners are picking up and delivering mailings as usual.
- Update from Alliance of Nonprofit Mailers: This organization continues to lead our industry through adversity. Their message: Keep Calm and Send Mail…read more…
Contact info for our team:
Scott Siebenberg – 443-539-2641
Elise Buck – 443-539-2676
Debbie Sylvester – 443-539-2645
Robbie Heartfield – 240-682-2258
Jennie Spalding – 443-539-2611
Teri Taylor – 443-539-2614